– The healing sessions given involve a natural method of energy balancing for the purpose of energetic and spiritual bodies, relaxation, and healing. An energy worker will not interfere with the treatment or step into the shoes of a licensed medical or mental health professional. The Practitioner is not a licensed massage therapist and has not and will not provide any manipulation of tissue. It is recommended that you see a licensed physician or licensed health care professional for any physical or psychological ailment you may have.
– You must be over eighteen (18) years of age; or, the parent or legal guardian of the subject of the energy work.
– No physician-patient relationship is established through your participation in this energy work, nor is your information subject to state and federal privacy laws.
– The energy work is not medical treatment and/or psychotherapy. The Practitioner will not provide prescriptions, treatment or psychotherapy of any kind.
– Energy work provided is not medical diagnosis, medical treatment, or medical advice.
– The practitioner will be placing hands on you during the energy healing session and by receiving energy work, you will have given the provider express permission to use appropriate touch during the sessions and this permission shall remain in place until formally revoked, in writing, by the practitioner.
– Antje Aring Bourdages and/or What’s Behind Your Door, LLC reserves the right to refuse to perform energy work or end a session, at any time and for any reason. Should any session be terminated, you will not be billed for the session.
Failure to cancel an appointment within twenty four (24) hours of your appointment time will result in being charged for the full session. Rates are subject to change.