Transformational Energy Work is Just That… Transformational
It balances the flow of energy in the body, releases blockages and/or triggers and facilitates healing. When I perform energy work I utilize certain healing methods and techniques, as well as my Mediumship skills, to address underlying spiritual and emotional components of physical imbalances in the body. While treating the physical aspects of an issue is important, addressing the spiritual and emotional aspects is crucial to achieve balance. A faster and more pronounced progression in their development is often reported by those working to hone their intuition is a faster and more pronounced progression in their development.
“Antje is sensitive, intuitive, and fully focused on guiding you toward health and wellness. She is a true healer.”
The goal of transformational energy work is to balance the flow of energy in the body, release blockages and/or triggers and to facilitate healing. I utilize certain healing methods and techniques, as well as my Mediumship skills, to work to address underlying spiritual and emotional components of physical imbalances in the body. While treating the physical aspects of an issue is important, addressing the spiritual and emotional aspects is crucial to achieve balance. An additional benefit often reported by those working to develop their intuition is a faster and more pronounced progression in their development.
Transformational energy work can be quite intense, and you may feel some emotional discomfort during and some added physical discomfort for several weeks following a session, as your vibrational state will be elevated during the session, and it often takes a bit of time for the physical body to integrate a new energetic structure. As a result, it is critically important for me to know where you are in your life, emotionally and physically, as well as whether or not you have any illnesses, injuries or addiction issues.
While I do not perform massage or manipulate tissue in any way, I work by using appropriate physical touch which may include some light pressure to your head, neck, chest, shoulders, abdomen, arms, back and lower extremities. If you feel uncomfortable with physical touch in any way, please let me know before the session so we can address your concerns. I will, of course, honor any request you make not to touch any particular part of your body. If you feel uncomfortable in any way during the session, I will count on you to immediately let me know.
You will be asked to complete intake forms prior to your scheduled appointment. Based on your responses and specific needs, you will either be laying down on your back on a raised table or sitting upright in a chair, whichever is most comfortable for you, and fully clothed. Again, based on your responses on the intake forms as well as discussions prior to the start of the session, I will ask you to simply relax and close your eyes. We may talk during the session if needed to either give or receive information. Once finished, we will have a short “debrief” and will then conclude the appointment. Sessions, start to finish, are typically 60 minutes long.
I will strongly recommend that you refrain from ingesting alcohol or drugs for at least 24 hours following an energy session.
– The healing sessions given involve a natural method of energy balancing for the purpose of energetic and spiritual bodies, relaxation, and healing. An energy worker will not interfere with the treatment or step into the shoes of a licensed medical or mental health professional. The Practitioner is not a licensed massage therapist and has not and will not provide any manipulation of tissue. It is recommended that you see a licensed physician or licensed health care professional for any physical or psychological ailment you may have.
– You must be over eighteen (18) years of age; or, the parent or legal guardian of the subject of the energy work.
– No physician-patient relationship is established through your participation in this energy work, nor is your information subject to state and federal privacy laws.
– The energy work is not medical treatment and/or psychotherapy. The Practitioner will not provide prescriptions, treatment or psychotherapy of any kind.
– Energy work provided is not medical diagnosis, medical treatment, or medical advice.
– The practitioner will be placing hands on you during the energy healing session and by receiving energy work, you will have given the provider express permission to use appropriate touch during the sessions and this permission shall remain in place until formally revoked, in writing, by the practitioner.
– Antje Aring Bourdages and/or What’s Behind Your Door, LLC reserves the right to refuse to perform energy work or end a session, at any time and for any reason. Should any session be terminated, you will not be billed for the session.
Failure to cancel an appointment within twenty four (24) hours of your appointment time will result in being charged for the full session. Rates are subject to change.